For each set of points, use the formula to find the slope.
1. (-2,0) (3,1)
2. Kevin's savings account balance changed from $1140 in January to $1450 in April. Find the average rate of change per month. Round your answer to the nearest dollar.
If you are still having trouble, click here for another quick reference sheet that can be used when working with rate of change.
Now, are you ready to move onto graphing standard from equations?
If you are not ready to move on, click here to review rate of change!
- Graphing using a table of values
- Calculating slope
- Graphing slope
- Using slope intercept form
- Slope Intercept Form Practice Problems
- Rate of Change word problems
- Rate of Change Practice Problems
- Standard Form Equations -
Converting to Slope Intercept Form
- Standard form equations -
Using x and y intercepts
Sign Up for Algebra Class E-courses
Copyright © 2009-2015 Karin Hutchinson ALL RIGHTS RESERVED