Now that you have studied the Graphing Using Slope Intercept Form examples, you are ready to try some on your own! Don't forget to plot the y-intercept first, then use the slope to find your next point. Good Luck.
1. y = 3x - 4
2. y = -2x -3
Let's check your answers! Look at each graph very carefully!
Great Job! If you did well, move onto Rate of Change.
If you need more practice, go back and review the examples and then complete the practice problems again.
- Graphing using a table of values
- Calculating slope
- Graphing slope
- Using slope intercept form
- Slope Intercept Form Practice Problems
- Rate of Change word problems
- Rate of Change Practice Problems
- Standard Form Equations -
Converting to Slope Intercept Form
- Standard form equations -
Using x and y intercepts
Sign Up for Algebra Class E-courses
Copyright © 2009-2015 Karin Hutchinson ALL RIGHTS RESERVED